Wednesday 4 July 2012

Ring a Ring o' Roses

Tonight has been a quiet one and so I've used this time to try and play around with my blog and work out how to use this site a little bit more. I used to think I was tech savvy, but after today I'm not so sure. I have also used this evening to look at things to buy on the internet. Now what's different about tonight is that I actually bought stuff off the internet. I can be a bit sensible when it comes to spending money on things, and tonight  I went ahead and bought myself some rings! I'm not usually one for rings, I don't wear them a lot, but my friend Rosie (yep her again) told me to check out the website Kukee jewellery and I was happily suprised. I finally ended up buying five, yes FIVE rings. This was helped by the fact that the most expensive one was £2.50, and three of them were a set, so it would have been rude not to really. If you love quirky things around your fingers and on necklaces but don't want to spend a fortune, look no further and check this website out. Below are the rings that I ended up buying. I will have to let you know how I get on with them once they arrive. 

 I bought the stars


 I bought one in each colour; copper, gold and silver


1 comment:

  1. Let's combine a day on skype and I'll teach you some words * - * thanks for visiting my blog * - *

    ReplyDelete