Thursday 16 August 2012

August and Everything After

So what are everyone’s wish lists like this month? Mine keeps growing longer and longer and I just don’t know how I’ll ever afford all of it. Now that I’m working, there is certainly a nice bonus knowing that I will have a bit of money coming in, but I still have random payments to do with sorting out my visa, and at some point, flights back to America to pay for (and a trip to Vegas), so I’m still being rather stingy with my money. Having said that, I did buy myself these rather lovely red floral E-Street Vans (below) that I had lusted after since I saw them back in June, and at £29 in the Sole Trader sale, it would have been rude not to. I just don’t know how I’m ever going to transport all my shoes back to America when the time comes. I've already left about seven pairs there! I wonder if Caleb knows what he’s letting himself in for...







Here is my ‘would like/love to have’ list (I don’t like the word ‘want’):
-          More Vans! All black and all beige Lo-Pro’s. Black floral Lo-Pro’s and red stripe Cedar Vans
-          Daisy Street Kendra black platform boots [39.99] (I would have bought these ages ago if they had, had my size, but months later, they still only have size 7 for sale...HUFF)
-          A Katy Perry t-shirt
-          Some replacement Wet Look leggings (still), and some maroon leggings while we’re at it
-          Honour Over Glory Wreath pocket t-shirt in grey and white [£25 each]
-          A maroon cardigan
-          Fred Perry black polo (yes that’s still on the list)
-          Top Shop MOTO super soft skinny jeans [£38]
-          Some underwear from H&M, New Look and Top Shop
-          A life-ring necklace
-          Some more nail varnish in a variety of colours. I went through a stage of always wearing nail varnish a while back, and I need to bring this back into my life. 




And last, but definitely not least:
-          A Vera Wang wedding dress. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to afford such a thing of beauty, but a girl can dream...can’t she!!!




Any ideas or suggestions about my wedding dress? What are you all lusting after this month? Do you have as many shoes as I do?

2 comments:

  1. I love the Vans :) Never heard of Daisy Street before - gonna go for a nosey now, if I end up spending a fortune I will hold you personally to blame haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have bought two pairs of shoes from there in the past month..and a jumper...and I still want another couple of pairs of shoes from there...good luck!!!! xx

      Delete